Kids Hat + Loop – SKY – 100% Baby Alpaca Wool
- 100% Baby Alpaca Wool
- 100% Natural Dyed with Kinsa K´ucho*
- NO CHEMICALS
* Due to the natural dyeing, color variations may be possible.
* The natural color can slightly change if the product gets in contact with sun, salt or chemical substances (like deodorant or similar).
Normally we only produce the products you order. Through COVID we have decided to produce some products for Christmas before, so that we can create jobs for the local families in Peru in this difficult time.
With every product that you buy, you also help directly the families in Peru, who had and still have the strictest and longest quarantine in the world. Thanks for your support!
- Oeko-tex 100-standard 100. 12.hpe.10688
- 2–5 Jahre (b= 23 cm, h= 24 cm)
- 6–12 Jahre (b= 26 cm, h= 24 cm)
- 4 years / head circumference 50 cm
- wearing size 2–5 years
- 7 years / head circumference 52 cm
- wearing size 6–12 years
Alpaca or baby alpaca wool can clearly do more than any synthetic material. No wonder it has been used as a well proven raw material for clothing in the Andes for thousands of years.
- ultra light (weighs one third of sheep’s wool)
- keeps you extremely warm
- but aswell cooling effect
- does not scratch or smell (hypoallergenic )
- does not contain lanolin
- water repellent
- incredible soft
At altitudes of over 3,000 meters, the animals develop a fur with a unique hollow fiber, which is significantly warmer and lighter than, for example, the fiber of sheep's wool. For the Incas, alpaca fleece had a higher value than gold and silver. No wonder it is also called "fiber of the gods".
Small hooves, small footprint. Alpacas are not kept in huge herds, which graze whole areas of land. Quite the opposite. Mostly, they are bred by smallholders in the high situated regions of Peru. This kind of keeping hardly represents a burden on the environment. As a 100% natural raw material, alpaca is of course also completely biodegradable
Easy care - self-cleaning
The extremely dirt- and odor-repellent fiber does not need any special care. Alpaca textiles should be washed by hand in cold water with natural soap and laid flat to dry in fresh air.
For all Pre-Order products ordered today the expected dispatch date is: November 30th
You have to add the normal shipping times like below.
Items in Pre-Order:
It can take up to 12 weeks* to produce the item (please check the product description of each product page for the estimated dispatch date). On top you have to calculate the shipping times as listed below.
Items in Stock:
– Germany: 5-7 working days*
– Europe: 7-10 working days*
– Norway and Switzerland: 10-14 working days*
– International: 10-14 working days*
We estimate the following costs for deliveries:
– 5.90 €
– over 100 € free shipping
– 11.90 €
– over 200 € free shipping
– 15.90 €
– over 220 € free shipping
– 21.90 €
– over 250 € free shipping
NO shipping: Canary Islands
Please be aware that this is only for the outgoing shipment, you are responsible for the return shipment and any kind of import taxes that might apply.
*All information about delivery times depend on political conditions in the respective countries. Therefore it can come to substantial delays in delivery.